1-day course - Warsaw June 2014
How to understand ISO 9001
How is one to understand ISO 9001 and turn it into a value-generating asset for your organization?
That we explain in this course and at the same time we come into the myths of ISO 9001 as a bureaucratic monster and why we do not believe that the standard fails, but sometimes those who must implement it.
Far more than 1 million companies are ISO 9001 certified globally and most of them benefit from ISO 9001. What do they do right?
Learn how to be one of them.
You receive this
We clarify what are the opportunities and where are the pittfalls in the process of developing and implementing ISO 9001:2008.
We teach you how to implement a quality management system according to ISO 9001 and how to ensure continous quality improvement in your organization and make your company a preferred supplier.
Solutions based on a Scandinavian business approach and mindset will be used as examples of how the principles of ISO 9001 can be transformed into practical solutions.
Each participant receives:
- Your personal folder with all materials from course
- Certificate of participation
- 3-hour free online consultation with Senior Consultant
- 10 % discount on other courses
You will achieve
- knowledge about ISO 9001 principles and requirements
- strong arguments towards management/employees for why to implement ISO 9001 and how to benefit from it
- ability to transform ISO 9001 standard guidelines/principles to value-added activities in your organization and how to avoid pittfalls
- ability to participate in the process of developing and implementing a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001
- Concept of Quality
- Purpose and content of ISO 9001
- Quality management system
- Management responsibility
- Resource management
- Product realization
- Process thinking
- How to succeed with implementation
- Opportunities and pittfalls
- ISO 9001 certification
Junior/Senior Managers and employees who need a basic understanding of ISO 9001.
- Decision maker for ISO 9001
- responsible for or involved in the process of introducing ISO 9001 to your organization
- responsible for revitalization of your company's ISO 9001 - system
- new employee in an ISO 9001 certified company
Date & location
Thursday 24th October.
Central Warsaw. Exact location to be announced.
1 day 9.00 - 17.00 (registration 8.30)
Flemming Rindshøj - Senior Consultant
English with partial translation in Polish.
Handouts mainly in English
Breakfast: Coffee/tea/juice, rolls with butter, cheese, jam, croissants.
Lunch: Today's lunch, soft drinks
Afternoon: coffee/tea/soft drinks, Danish butter cookies, chocolate.
Fee per participant (excl. VAT)
1 participant: 650 PLN
2-5 same company: 600 PLN
> 5 same company: 550 PLN