Many companies do not raise enough awarness of their organization of its own business and work processes and thus it is difficult to assess their effectiveness and create maximum value.
A thorough mapping of key processes is the starting point for process optimization.
Then consensus must be reached regarding the changes the organization will be facing.
Top management commitment, employee involvement and a strong focus on implementation and anchoring of processes are essential to achieve the final success.
Keep it simple.
A lean project-regardless whether it includes production and/or administration - is about reducing waste. Lean creates more value with fewer resources by increasing productivity and customer satisfaction through reduction of throughput and reduction of waste in both administration and production.In other words, trimming and streamlining of business processes.
- To enlist the entire organization and create readiness for change.
- To identify your value adding activities
- Value Stream Mapping of your processes
- To identify relevant lean methodologies, such as Muda, Mura and Muri, Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, board meetings, Balance Score Card / KPI and SMART goals.
- To reduce activities that do not create value
- To create flow in the value stream to ensure that the services / products flow through the processes with minimum of stop and responsibility change.
- To establish production pull systems
- To secure anchoring of the improvements.
Development, implementation and anchoring.
With a special focus on cooperation between Danish and Polish companies, we have a thorough knowledge of the significant differences in business culture, management style, standards of communication etc. between the two countries. Regardless of the type of cooperation the parties choose, there will be a varying need for a common collaboration platform.
- Mapping of relevant focus areas and methods.
- Enlisting organizations of both companies and create readiness for change.
- To customize business culture where appropriate.
- To develop common understanding of quality, environment, occupational health & saftey and CSR.
- To adapt communication processes.
- To optimize / adapt processes in production and administration, eg using. lean.